Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

“Who Are You?”

Posted by krisbunting76 
“Who Are You?”
June 22, 2020 06:59PM
Found this song... it's a Rodgers and Hart medley and I cannot find it or anything about it.

[m.youtube.com]

This is the song I’m looking for... Who Are You? Does anyone know if she ever sang the entire song and where can I get it?
Re: “Who Are You?”
June 24, 2020 08:15AM
The song "Who Are You?" is attributed to the score for The Boys From Syracuse, a musical based upon Shakespeare's Comedy Of Errors, with music by Richard Rodgers, lyrics by Lorenz Hart and book by George Abbott. However, the song does not appear on the list of songs of recordings of the show or the Wikipedia article on the show. The song seems to have been added for the 1940 motion picture based upon the show. Sheet music of "Who Are You?" is available on eBay, with the cover referring to the film. Copies of 78 rpm recordings of the song by Allan Jones, who starred in the film and referring to the the film version, are also available on eBay. My review of the definitive discography on this website did not reveal a recording of "Who Are You?" by Peggy Lee, other than the live recording in the medley from the "Live In London" concert.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login