Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Peggy on the Ed Sullivan Show

Posted by Richardholland 
Peggy on the Ed Sullivan Show
February 28, 2022 09:27AM
Two wonderful performances by Peggy on the Ed Sullivan Show. I've never seen them before and always great to see this fine performances for the first time. Richard

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]
Re: Peggy on the Ed Sullivan Show
March 08, 2022 09:40AM
Keep an eye on YouTube and check it on a daily basis. Every day new clips from Peggy on the Ed Sullivan Show are posted. Wonderful performances which I haven't seen before. I wonder why this is? Although I'm not complaining.

Richard
Iv
June 15, 2022 10:52PM
Hi Richard,

Because a long time has passed since your last comment above, I imagine that you have already figured out the following (but let’s point it out all the same): the current owners of the Sullivan catalog have been uploading to YouTube a huge string of video clips by all sorts of artists, including Peggy. They were very active from March to May.

In this ongoing month of June, I have not seen anyPeggy Lee clips from them, though. Hopefully they have not stopped altogether. There are still more Peggy performances from the show to upload ....

Be that as it may, peggylee.com just opened a detailed page about Peggy’s entire catalog of performances from the Ed Sullivan Show:

[www.peggylee.com]

Ivan
June 17, 2022 02:18AM
Hi Ivan,

Nice to see you writing on the bulletin board again. I indeed stopped mentioning it here for the reason you gave and also because a lot of the news etc. is available on social media like Facebook and Instagram. Peggy's fan page on Facebook is fantastic and give us a lot of nice updates and news etc. The need for updates on the bulletin board is slightly old fashioned I guess ;-). Maybe I'm a little old fashioned myself I thought and I started following the news on social media more and enjoying it. Wishing you all the best and a nice summer Ivan. Hope you are doing alright.

Richard
Iv
June 22, 2022 01:43PM
Thanks for the friendly reply, Richard. I am in complete agreement with you: the official Facebook page for Peggy Lee is fantastic. It probably ranks among the very best ones for any singer. You too, have a great 2022 summer!

Ivan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login