Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Live in London

Posted by cateb 
Live in London
May 06, 2019 01:56PM
It is very upsetting to me that I have looked practically EVERYWHERE on this computer and cannot find just one Lee CD I want so very much. Does anyone out there in Peggy land know where her "Live in London" CD is hiding? All I keep reading is "no longer available"! Crazy! Certainly, one CD is floating around somewhere to be bought. I can't even find a used one. Anyone have any ideas? Thanx, folks.
Re: Live in London
May 08, 2019 01:02AM
There is one (but only one) still available on Amazon France, which is where I bought it a few years ago. Hurry!
May 09, 2019 06:30AM
WAAAA! I lost it!
May 10, 2019 12:30PM
I am finally watching the DVD. Oh my. It is making me cry. She was so beautiful. This is when I was rich so I could have met her personally.
May 24, 2019 09:42PM
Greetings,

I just read your post regarding Peggy's Live in London concert. I would be happy to burn a copy for you and send it on to you at no cost. Please let me know and I'll get right on it.

-andy
June 11, 2019 10:53AM
Andy. I just got on here from being ill. I would love it if you would burn me a copy! OMG! I AM LISTENING TO Peg right now. Please let me know how we can do this. Cate. OMG! I can't believe this. XOXO What do you have to do...send it through mail??

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! The Hungry Years alone is like the holy grail!
June 24, 2019 12:20PM
Opie 17... Regarding burning a copy of Peggy Lee's concert live in London, are you still able to do so? I haven't heard any more from you. Thanx bunches.

Cate
July 04, 2019 02:45PM
Hello Cate,

Very sorry for the delay as we have just moved from our home of 40 years... lots of packing and unpacking. Well the "Live in London" was missing until I finally unpacked the remaining box. I am prepared to mail to you so just please give me an address that you choose.

My email is clifford_21418@msn.com which is probably the best place to give me the address.

Take care and Happy 4th!
July 13, 2019 07:36PM
Sorry to reply this way but can't send you an email. Microsoft is very messy about that. I don't want to go through all the problems. I will pm my address to you.

Cate
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login